1. Sugarcane is harvested by hand.
2. The whole sugar canes are put through a sugar mill (trapiche) that squeezes the juice out
3. This juice called guarapo is then heated to decant impurities and reduce the water content.
4. The syrup is cooled by constant stirring, using suitable tools and by hand.
5. The cooled granular cane sugar is sieved to achieve a uniform grain size.
6. After completion of quality control, the whole raw sugar is released for export.
7. In the port, the whole-sugar is shipped to GALERIA ELDORADO.
8. Upon his arrival in Germany the whole cane sugar is bottled for European distribution.